Sunday, June 19, 2011

Standing up

Lately I have only been getting in my Easystand stander about once or twice a week. It's been proving to be more difficult than before because my blood pressure has been dropping quicker. Because of this, I haven't been able to get up as high as I used to or for as long. Since I've been unable to get up to 90° it isn't always an enjoyable experience to me. I used to have fun and play games while standing, but now I just struggle to stay focused. I'm at a loss of what to do to make it better. I still do it when I can because I know it's good for me, but it's hard to enjoy it when I'm fighting my body to stay in there. I hope it gets better soon. I know the more I do it the easier it will get and over time my body should adjust again; I just have to be patience. I'm hanging in there though, and praying that everything works out.

Jenni

1 comment:

john said...

Hey john here i was totally blown away by your blog! I have to say I admire your courage with everything youve been through. Im gonna be totally honest with you i was looking for backlinks for my site and i came across yours because im promoting the dragon naturally speaking voice recognition software, if you wanna publish my comment so i get the link its cool but if not no worrys! good luck with everything!