Monday, January 10, 2011

Spring Classes

My online stress management class started today. It seems like it's going to be really good. Due to my situation, my life tends to be very stressful and I get a lot of anxiety. Hopefully I'll learn how to manage some of the stress and find ways to cope and relax. Maybe I'll have some good tips that I can post later on.

My intercultural communication class starts tomorrow at Normandale. I'm very excited to take it because I love communications and to learn different ways to communicate. After all that is the area I'm getting my Associates in. This will be my fifth and final communications class that I take. I'm kind of sad that I won't be taking anymore after this one.

Jenni

"It's wonderful to wake up in the morning knowing your doing all that you can do."
-Renée Locks

No comments: