Saturday, January 23, 2010

Update

Still no word on my tongue touch. Hopefully by next week I will be up and running again. At least my nurses aren't bad drivers, otherwise I would be stuck.

The other day I had an appointment with the urologist. I have to see him annually for a checkup. I've had bladder stones in the past, so they needed to make sure that I didn't develop another one. A couple of weeks ago they did an ultrasound on my bladder and kidneys to see. When I saw the doctor, he said everything was clear. That was a relief. I didn't want to have to go through another surgery.

I've been pretty laid back today. Just watching TV, reading, sleeping, going on my computer, and now about to play the game Scrabble. Sometimes we all have to have days like this to give our body and mind a break from all the crazy things going on in life. It definitely works for me.

Jenni

No comments: