Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Talking It out

I had an appointment with my psychologist today. I haven't been to see her in a few months. A long time ago I was going every week. I think I'm doing well enough that I don't need to go as often. It's nice to have someone to talk to though; especially someone who will just listen and not try to fix whatever is wrong. Even if there isn't a problem going on, it's nice to just let it all out and work through any thoughts that I have.

I think my blog helps with this too. I feel very free to say whatever I am thinking and going through. Maybe it's because I'm talking to a computer, and don't really think about the fact that thousands of people around the world are reading it. Or maybe it's because I know that what I have to say may help someone. Whatever the reason, it's also a form of therapy for me.

Jenni

No comments: