Thursday, February 10, 2022

Working on My Memoir

I'm sure some people know but not all, but I'm in the middle of writing a memoir starting from my accident until now, with some parts that happened in the past. In order to focus fully on writing, I've been putting off my blog (which I think is reasonable since I have so much writing to do.) I have about 18 or 19 chapters so far but still have to fill them with more content.

I was wondering if any of you had any stories or things to share that I could put in it, because I don't have the greatest memory of everything that aspired either right after or throughout then until now. If you have any suggestions or can offer something to put in it, either comment below or even send me a private message on messenger. Also, if I do end up using a story that has someone's name in it, I would need your permission to do so, otherwise I could change the name to something different. Please let me know if you have anything.

Thanks,

Jenni

3 comments:

Aly said...

Oh…rest assured I have many…many stories!! Hahahaha!! I have to just organize them in my brain.
-Aly

Michael DePesa said...

Not sure if this would help but I'll share. Approximately 17 years ago I help your mom sell her home in Golden Valley and you guys had moved to your new home better equipped for you to maneuver and such. I visited once or twice to see you and one time I brought my two younger daughters along. I was thinking it might be nice for you to have visitors like them as they are kind And giving... ever since then when I think of a revist over the years the reason has now flipped. I feel my daughters would benefit from being around someone who conducts themselves the way you do. To have such courage and grace and a desire to help others when you could have felt otherwise is a true inspiration and one I still bring up to my daughters now and then. They definitely listen when I mention your name.

Jenni said...

Michael, mind if I use some of what you wrote in my book along with your name?