Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Upcoming Events

I've taken the last week to recover a little bit from all the excitement. Other than doing some assignments for school, I've just been relaxing as much as I can. This whole thing has been very overwhelming for me, not to mention stressful. However, I'm grateful to be in this position and ready to get started.

My first order of business is to make an appearance at the state capital next Wednesday, April 27. There will be politicians and legislators there that I will be able to meet and get a chance to talk to. This is a great opportunity to represent people with disabilities.

At the end of May I will be talking to a group of 75 third-graders about disability awareness. Then in June I will be appearing at a walk/roll a thon. There's many other things I'll be doing in between all these but they haven't been planned quite yet.

If anyone in the area has a place they want me to come visit or speak at just e-mail me or leave me a comment.

Jenni

No comments: