Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Injections

I got Botox injections in my neck and shoulders yesterday. It's been six months since the last time I had them and usually I don't go more than three. It was a long wait to get some relief. The Botox loosens my muscles and helps to decrease my pain. I'd like to have it injected in all my tight muscles, but I can only get so much at once. My neck is the most important since it's the tightest and that's really the only thing I can move.

I scheduled it next to be in three months. I'm also planning on getting phenol blocks in my feet because they are dropping and arching really bad. Phenol blocks are intended anesthetize a nerve. The medicine is particularly used to help stop/control spasticity and tightness. I've tried Botox before but that didn't work to loosen them up. Hopefully this works.

Jenni

No comments: