Thursday, December 17, 2009

Finals Week/Spring Semester

I'm just finishing finals for my classes this week. I have a final skills test due today for my communications class and my final portfolio for my creative writing class due on Monday morning. I'm done with my first final; just working on the other one. I'm hoping to get it done by Friday so that I don't have to be stressed about it over the weekend.

I had mentioned in an earlier post that for spring semester I signed up for psychology of spirituality and religion and two online classes, but I hadn't decided which one to take yet. I decided to take the Mass communications class instead of the creative writing nonfiction/memoir class. Eventually I will take the writing class because I love to write and hope to someday write a book, but I think I need a little break from writing creatively. Don't worry, that doesn't include my blog.

Jenni

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI JENNI MERRY CHRISTMAS. THIS IS ALWAYS A FUN TIME OF YEAR. I AM PROUD OF YOU IN YOUR EVERYDAY ENDEAVORS AND YOUR SPIRIT. YOU ARE A SPECIAL AND TALENTED PERSON WHO ALWAYS SEES THE BEST IN PEOPLE. A LOT LIKE YOUR GRANDMA TAYLOR. ENJOY THE SEASON AND ALL IT HAS TO OFFER. ALWAYS. LOVE GRANDPA JIM T